School Rules and Behaviour
These are kept to a minimum as follows:
1. Respect yourself, other people and their property
2. Out of bounds areas are behind the senior block, the car parks and the dental clinic area
3. No-one to leave the school grounds without permission from a staff member
4. Sweets, bubble gum or chewing gum are not permitted at school
5. Appropriate behaviour/language is expected at all times
6. Keep out of classes and cloakrooms during intervals, unless instructed by their teachers
MOTTO-Use common sense and manners at all times.
The following behaviour is unacceptable at this school:
* physical violence;
* verbal abuse (teasing and name-calling);
* playing with offensive objects, e.g. sticks;
We expect all parents/caregivers to support the staff in upholding high standards of personal behaviour.